LOOKING FOR A LOG HOME?
Think “log homes” without the high cost……
Think modular log homes and get the best of both worlds.
By utilizing the efficiencies of factory production you are able to have the look and feel of a site built log home without the cost and maintenance traditionally associated with it. Use the advantages of building modular with energy efficient modular log homes.
What our homes include:
Log styles available: our most popular style is the “D” shaped T&G pine log with butt and pass corners. Please contact us for other styles that are available.
Optional interiors: Knotty pine to complete the interior of your log home is available on any model. Please contact us for pricing.
Benefits of Modular Log Homes
- Reduced construction time. With a construction loan, where time is literally money, you want to complete your project as quickly as possible. Our custom modular log homes arrive at your site 80-85% complete . This enables you to turn your loan into permanent financing much faster than building a “traditional” log home
- Reduced Maintenance. With a stick built log home, built exposed to the weather, you have the strong possibility of your home’s walls, framing and subfloor shrinking. If a wall shrinks, a common problem for stick built log homes is a twisting effect of the logs. When the logs twist, your home will have air and water leakage creating immediate maintenance issues.
- Bulk Purchasing Power. Since our building products are purchased in bulk, your pricing is locked in and not subjected to the volatile supplier’s market that can occur purchasing as an individual.
- Custom Designs. Any of our floor plans can be customized to fit your lifestyle and the log home design parameters. With our in-house design team you can create the look and floor plan that you truly want. Please query us for individual pricing on design changes using our optional log siding and features.
- Reduced Labor Costs. A road block for most buyers considering a stick built log home is the high cost of local labor. If you are lucky enough to purchase from a company that sends out their own crews you still have to deal with compensating their on-site labor. Because our homes are built in an enclosed environment with a year round work force, labor costs are greatly reduced and are included in our pricing.
YOU WILL SAVE SIGNIFICANTLY by building a modular log home over a comparable site built log home. Contact CMD to customize your new home.